понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

adaptec 2940 driver




Things have been rather hazy. I donapos;t really have a good perspective on my life. I used to journal A LOT, but now itapos;s completely unraveled.

Classes are very interesting. I am kind of bummed out that I have less than a year left. I kind of know what I want to do after graduation, but it requires moving away and possibly foregoing a lot of aspirations. I guess I am just hung up on the "image" of having a good life. I am not sure if I am ready to sacrifice that.

I am going to NYC in 3 weeks. I am trying to save money for it, but I know that I wonapos;t. Not that I will want to buy stuff there, but because getting food and buying drinks gets so pricey-- especially in the city.

I am also trying to get to New Orleans for spring break, but then again, I am going back to Texas and then L.A. In January, so that might be a bit of overload. Jetsetting is a great way of life, but it is so expensive.

Money is always the bottom line. I guess it is okay to be young and broke, but I wonder if it will ever end.
adaptec 2940 driver, adaptec 2940, adaptec 29320lp r, adaptec 29320lp drivers, adaptec 29320lp driver.



Комментариев нет: