суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

electrostatic energy sphere




This morning, when I was getting Ben ready.... He said "baby sister.... Ben big brother"
It was so cute He has no idea what that really means and Iapos;m not sure how he woke up thinking about that.... But it was really sweet.

Last night, Adam was able to feel little Sprout moving We tried just last week and it wasnapos;t strong enough to feel on the outside of my belly. Canapos;t believe weapos;re over half way there

Steph and her friend Eva arrived today for the big marathon on Sunday. We all went over to my parents house tonight for a yummy spaghetti dinner. Stephapos;s birthday is later this month so we took the opportunity to celebrate while we were mostly all together.

Can I say again how glad I am that itapos;s Friday??
electrostatic energy sphere, electrostatic energy density, electrostatic energy, electrostatic electricity, electrostatic effects.



Комментариев нет: