среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bloodryne




Irsquo;m leaning against the door jamb in the interrogation room watching my partner go after a suspect. Wersquo;ve read him his rights and the dolt has waived the right to an attorney. Bobby is just hitting his stride, putting the pieces of the puzzle together, pulling tidbits of information out of the guy, who has no idea what he is revealing to my partner. Bobby leans forward, slams both palms flat on the table, and is nose to nose with the guy. The suspect explodes, leaps up, and jumps forward toward my partner. Bobby is ready for him. I think Bobby just pushed him that extra inch to get to opportunity to slam him face first against the wall. I walk up quietly and cuff the guy, while Bobby continues to press him so hard against the wall the guy is almost off his feet. When Bobby lets him go, the guy goes slack. Two uniforms rush in to assist, but all they have to do is take the guy away. And maybe, if they choose, help out a bit with the guyrsquo;s bloody nose.

I watch Bobby stalk out of interview. Hersquo;s still riled up about the case. Itrsquo;s weird, we donrsquo;t often experience a rush any more when we close a case. Therersquo;s still a victim, and with the cases we catch, that victim is usually dead. I deal with it in silence. I realize I havenrsquo;t said a word in about 30 minutes. Once Bobby took over the interrogation, I stood quietly and let Bobby unravel the guy.

ldquo;I bet yoursquo;re not always a silent partner,rdquo; Some officer from SWAT throws the comment my way as I walk out of the interrogation room. He and a few others had an interest in the case and were observing the interrogation. I do not like him, I do not like his double meaning.

I think of a re-run of Boston Legal that I watched last night, where the Candice Bergen character fixes James Spader character with a steely stare and says something like ldquo;Go off, get a copy of National Geographic, make a list of all the places you will never go, and put me at top of that list.rdquo; I think about using that line. It is an awesome line. But, I donrsquo;t say anything. I simply squelch him with my own steely stare and walk off.

Irsquo;m pissed. But Irsquo;m not pissed about being the silent partner. Irsquo;m good at that role. I donrsquo;t mind that Bobby plays the bad cop, or the crazy cop, or whatever cute name you want to put to it. Hersquo;s good at it. And, Irsquo;m good and the silent and deadly. Whatrsquo;s pissing me off is that itrsquo;s been so long Irsquo;ve forgotten what Irsquo;m like in bed.



celilo oregon, bloodryne, bloodryne 2, bloodryne 2 cheats.



Комментариев нет: