четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

advertising headhunters los angeles





Here's the WOD from today:


95 lb Squat clean, 10 reps

50 GHD Sit-ups

95 lb Squat clean, 8 reps

40 GHD Sit-ups

95 lb Squat clean, 6 reps

30 GHD Sit-ups

95 lb Squat clean, 4 reps

20 GHD Sit-ups

95 lb Squat clean, 2 reps

10 GHD Sit-ups


I finished in 17:24. I think this was good practice for Sunday. I'm always scared to get low in my squat with the 95lbs because GEEZ That can technically knock me out and pin me on the floor But my last few reps felt good and I can totally tell the difference in my form. When I actually do it right, its less work... Duh huh? ahahahaha


700am clif bar


930am mini bagel with pb




applewood 9 anderson, advertising headhunters los angeles, advertising headhunters, advertising headhunter, advertising head hunters, advertising head hunter.



Комментариев нет: