вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

c determination vitamin




Haha havenapos;t blogged for some time. Okay, maybe itapos;s only been a few days but these few days were SOOOO tiring econs is definitely not easy to study for, and Chinese oh man, the test was so dumb. What the hell is "bright/light" in chinese? they never teach lor. Anyhow only kanasai.

But then again, cheryl has been nagging at me to be more hardworking. Aiyoooo, she nagnagnag, i think worse than i nag at thiviya to bandage her ankle. But yes, I know she means well, and I think i shall consider being hardworking. Like, I have never really been very hardworking, I think i am just pro at chiong-ing at the last minute. And to think i used to pooh-pooh at such people, i am oneof them sian, i shall break out of that stereotype and be a hardworking and smart person...

No no, make it smart and hardworking. Prioritisation matters. Haha.

Talking about stereotypes, I watched the gameshow "Identity" last weekend. I think itapos;s such a cool gameshow. Itapos;s even harder than who wants to be a millionaire I mean, itapos;s all about values, assumptions, stereotypes and perceptionsIt reveals the way a person thinks, and perhaps even how they are brought up, the values that they have and the assumptions and perceptions they live by.

It is such a social worker thing to say it this way. Haha.

Lastly, i think that i need to be more understanding. Like, lower my expectations in a way that i would not react too strongly when things donapos;t go my way, according to my plans. Perhaps it is true, I am not able to deal with disappointments very well. I am rather bad at it, letting my temper get the better of me. CJ says i should learn to "build buffers", so that I can be better prepared for last minute change in plans, to cope with "disappointment".

Okay, so i need to go for breakfast with naggy cheryl now. Already late, so better not "disappoint" her. Hahaha.

P/S: BEBE ROCKS :D

cedar grove middle, c determination vitamin, c detention house n woman y, c detection fire tec.



Комментариев нет: