пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

firemans fund american life insurance company




I suffer from insomnia,I havenapos;t slept straight through the night for years. Most of the time I think Iapos;m never going to grow up. Iapos;ve read a book from front to back straight through 3 times this week without eating or sleeping. I cant help myself but Iapos;m only attracted to older men and dead celebrities like George Harrison, but Iapos;m told thatapos;s because I have serious father issues. Iapos;m the best person at doing "skating suicides" Ive ever met, if we were to have a race back and forth at the ice rink for the longest competition, Id win. Iapos;m brutally honest, donapos;t ask me my opinion because you will get it whether you want to hear it or not. I would live in my Emily the Strange PJapos;s bottoms or Nicks boxerapos;s all year round if I could. I like expensive things, just in case you were buying. I have a fear of flies and watermelon seeds. The flies, I think its the sound they make when they get near my ear and the seeds from an episode of Rugrats. I will never forget how my first love totally destroyed my faith in fairytale love. Iapos;m still crazy over it, like it totally fucked up my year, but I keep telling myself that its just because heapos;s a narcissistic British dude with a Jesus complex. Like he reminds me of that Aldous Snow character from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.""Ohh, Im GC I played Jesus on the West End, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, no, no drinks for me, thanks, bullshit bullshit bullshit""". And when I get alot of money one of my goals is to bounce his ass out of the harbor he lives (thanks google earth) with my 300-footer. Or I could just go all Miranda Lambert on him. I love to write, inspire me. Right now, Iapos;m trying to quit smoking. I donapos;t own a pair of flats and even mow the lawn in platforms. Iapos;m an impulsive shopper, Ive been known to spend my living expenses on lingerie because feeling girly is what its all about. I donapos;t like talking on the phone, it makes me feel weird. I find peace under water which is why my friends nicknamed me Ophelia. This summer my idea of fun was walking the streets of Nashville, engaging myself in innocent folly (wink) and wondering why my life had become divided into a BC and AD timeline. Sooooo I just returned from Italy or was sent back on medical leave cause my heart is broken and Tuscany didnapos;t work for me like it did for Frances Mayes. To be continued...
firemans fund american life insurance company, firemans fund, firemans friend valve, firemans friend chamois, firemans friend.



Комментариев нет: